4.12.2012

before/afters

When I first really got into photography, I would look through pictures on flickr for hours. It really inspired me, but I also remember it discouraging me because, a lot of the images I saw on flickr looked nothing like the ones I was taking. I thought I must have been doing something wrong and was really frustrated. Then I learned the magic of photoshop and actions, and have finally really gotten a look that I love. Thought I would share some before and after, in case anyone is going through the same thing. I know I would have loved to see some when I was starting out. :)

I mainly use a combination of Totally Rad Actions & Red Leaf Signature Actions.

BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:

AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:















AFTER:















BEFORE:






































AFTER:






































BEFORE:















AFTER:

1 comment:

Christian Yanchula said...

Awesome stuff Sarah. TRA's rule!