5.09.2013

ten best moments from season 5 of Parks & Rec. //

In celebration of my very favorite show of all time getting picked up for it's 6th season (everybody pants now!) and the end of another year of smart, relevant, sarcastic, hilarious television with the best cast in all of comedy or drama, I made my list of:

THE TEN BEST MOMENTS FROM SEASON 5:

10. April threatening Ellis the intern.


9. Ben on high dose narcotics.



8. Tom in court for tweeting and driving & Donna live-tweeting as an homage to Retta.









































7. Ann, April, and Donna singing Time After Time.


6. Improvising, improvising jokes for the Pawnee Correspondence  Lunch.


5. Leslie writing, producing, editing, directing, and acting as the lead anchor and all reporters on her own made-up news broadcast show. The producers cut on Hulu  has the extended version and it is hilarious.


4. THE SURPRISE PROPOSAL.


3. Leslie being hilarious meeting her crush and number one dude on her celebrity sex list: Joe Biden.


2. That perfect little gem of a wedding episode that I cry during literally every time I watch it. The dress, the vows, the waffle iron rings, the wildflower mural, the I love you and I like yous.


1. And the tiny moment that will make my heart flutter until I am in my grave. "Be careful."


1 comment:

jodi said...

<3 <3 <3