4.21.2013

27 while 27.

Well, I turned 28 a few weeks ago. If you follow me at all, you might know that I make a list of things I want to do every year on my birthday, the number of things corresponds to the year I am turning.

I fully admit that I slacked last year. Of 27 on my list, I only crossed off 12, and maybe wrote about 4.


27 things I want to do while I'm 27:

  • go to the Phoenix Art Museum.
  • eat dinner outside all summer. ✓
  • stick gum on the gum wall in Seattle. ✓ish. Instead in San Luis Obispo!
  • get Jessie on twitter. ✓ @jessieRN27. She rarely uses it, but I still made it happen.
  • go fishing.
  • ice skate.
  • go to a psychic.
  • learn to surf.
  • get another stamp in my passport. ✓ ITALY!
  • ride in a hot air balloon.
  • anonymously buy coffee for the person behind me. ✓
  • attend a music festival. ✓ McDowell Mountain Music Festival.
  • read 27 books.
  • ride the light rail. ✓
  • move. ✓ new apartment in my favorite area of Phoenix. :)
  • high-five a member of a band I see live.
  • write more. ✓
  • give Paxton one thousand kisses. ✓ plus a few more.
  • NYC during Christmas-time.
  • spend an entire day in the woods. ✓ fam camping & Big Sur. 
  • try all the restaurants that are members of Devour Phoenix.
  • send a message in a bottle.
  • tattoo #3.
  • get a kiss on New Year's Eve.
  • get a picture in a magazine.
  • go to Lowell Observatory at night.
  • buy an electric guitar. ✓ thanks to my awesome brother. :)

Not great. 

SO instead, I am going to give myself a little more time for the next one, and make a 30 Before 30 List. It's a big birthday, and hoping to cross some big things off of it. Once I make it. Stay tuned. :) 

No comments: