9.12.2012

Italy bucket-list.

In t-minus 45 hours I will be in a self-induced benadryl coma, headed towards the people that INVENTED PIZZA. I love them already.

1. climb to the top of the Duomo in Florence.
2. feed the pigeons at Piazza San Marco.
3. sneak a picture of the Creation Of Adam.
4. throw a coin into the Trevi fountain.
5. wine, pizza, gelato. repeat.
6. colosseum.
7. kiss a cute, non english speaking, Italian boy.
8. picture in picture @ Pisa Tower.
9. Vatican City/St. Peter's Basilica.
10. see Emanuele & Costanza.
11. kick a soccer ball with a kid in the street.
12. St. Mark's Basilica in Venice.
13. learn at least one Italian phrase.
14. sit on a vespa.
15. try tripe.
16. ferry down the Grand Canal.
17. Spanish Steps.
18. see Michelangelo's David.
19. photo bomb tourists at the leaning tower.

3 comments:

capturethefeeling said...

Glad to see you're still here, I miss your posts!!!! Enjoy your vacation, can't wait to see the photos & videos :))

Sarah Lasker said...

thanks :) I know, I've been quiet lately. Gonna get back at it once I'm home.

Danielle said...

I hope 7 happens the most. And more than one time. ;)