1.31.2011

I know what I want to do with my life.

I want to be an official photographer for a band. Would that not be the best job ever?! I mean, ever. It would be a mixture of my three very most favorite things in the entire world. You'd get to travel around all over the United States (and if you're lucky, the world) from city to city to city, you'd get to be around music all the time and get to see it performed live almost every night, AND you'd have free range to take pictures of ALL OF IT. Shows. Backstage. Everything. It would be like the photography version of Almost Famous! I must do this. Have to. Off to tweet every musician I follow on twitter...

This amazing idea came to me as I was editing pictures from Amos Lee's show I went to last night at the Rialto Theatre in Tucson. (Side bar: his real name is actually Ryan Massaro, which makes me a little sad. haha!) The boy has THE best voice. Really, I don't know if a better male singer exists. He sang a lot of new songs, but slipped in my absolute favorite: Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight, which made my night. :) He put on an awesome show. Even better, was it was general admission and we were literally one foot from the stage. I even got to fist bump him. Yep. Love.

Picturetime:




1 comment:

angela's eyes. said...

You're definitely talented enough to do that!! Good luck to you!!