11.05.2010

I went to buy dog food and came home with these...

Please meet my two new rescue fish, Ingrid and Amos (yes, as in Ms. Michaelson and Mr. Lee :) They are going to have to work on their skittish tendencies if they plan on being a productive part of this camera-loving family. They do luck out though as there are only so many different ways you can actually photograph two fish in a bowl without becoming annoyingly redundant, but it works out for me because they can’t run away like their brother Grady likes to do.
I hope they are happy with their new fish home. It is very eclectic. The sand, I lovingly borrowed from Maui (and almost didn’t make it through security with) and the little piece of coral (which you can’t really see here) I brought back from my trip to Costa Rica :) 

No comments: