10.12.2010

I can't sleep. This is totally new for me...

50 Odd Answers About You

1) Favorite object in your room? The little puppy sleeping next to me. :)
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? Only snorted it. Hello. My mom taught me to be classy.
3) Do you own a gun? Just one on a shirt that is shooting hearts out of it. 
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I haven't been to a sonic in at least 3 years. That needs to change asap. Brb. Have to go Google closest one...
5) Do you get nervous before going to the doctor? I would, but I avoid those.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I have a total and utter love for them. Especially when drowned in ketchup or covered in corn and fried.
7) What song are you listening to? Oh funny you should ask. A song Sugarland wrote for me called Little Miss. It was so nice of them to do that.
8) Drink in the morning? I assume that by "morning" you mean a time before 10am to which I would reply that it's really hard to drink anything when you're still sleeping. (But, OJ.)
9) Any plans tonight?I Hopefully sleeping at some point since it's 2:31am...
10) Can you do a chin up? Absolutely not unless I cheat.
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The astrology necklace my sister got me. It's been to many places and in two different oceans. It almost needs it's own passport.
12) Do you like blue cheese? It's painful for me to say that I don't like a type of cheese, but blue and swiss are not my favorites.
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Somebody hitting me? no. Me hitting a stationary object? absolutely. 
14) What color is your couch? Light brown. Except that spot where I spilt some mac&cheese, but we won't count that.
15) What's one thing that you hate about yourself? Fortunately I don't hate anything, but I do dislike my shyness sometimes.
16) Middle name? Ashley or Michelle, depending who you ask.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. I wish I could sleep. 2. I apparently like talking about myself. 3. I miss my Jessie.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Well, since it is technically Tuesday now, on Monday I bought an oil change (lame), a birthday card (better), and some new sharpie pens (yesss.)
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Water, coke, and lately...wine. what?
20) Current worry? See below.
21) Current hate? Cancer is pretty high up on the shit list.
22) Who was your last text from and what did it say? Oops, I accidentally skipped this one...
23) How was New Years? Partied with my end-stage liver peeps. wo! wo!
24) How was your day? Good. Thanks for asking.
25) Name three people who will complete this? Hey! We are talking about me here!
26) Do you own slippers? No. I wear shoes when I must. Otherwise, you know what I say about them...
27) What shirt are you wearing? A shirt with flying birds which I adore.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have one set of sheets and they are not satin. 
29) Can you whistle? Yes, but not particularly loudly or impressively. 
30) What kind of shampoo do you use? John Frieda blonde hair. That may or may not be the actual name. 
31) Would you be a pirate? CAN I BE?! 
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? The ones I know the words to.
33) Favorite girls name? Vada, Ruby, and Norah :) I swear to god if I see somebody name their daughter Vada now I will go on a rampage. 
34) Favorite boys name? Given, Sully, and Archer. 
35) What's in your pocket? No pockets. So sorry.
36) Last person that made you laugh? Brother. He's a funny character.
37) Best bed sheets as a child?I No idea. I might have been neglected.
38) Worst injury you've ever had? Broken nose. I still need to get revenge for that.
39) Do you love where you live? If it were closer to the ocean by 350 miles I'd like it a lot more.
40) How many TV's are in your house? 2. 
41) Who is your best friend? JFran.
42) How many dogs do you have? One. But he's such a spaz sometimes he counts as two.
43) Does someone have a crush on you? Probably... I kid. I have no idea.
44) What is the most recent picture in your phone of? Me drinking wine. See, I told you.
46) What is your favorite candy? Any of them that are made from sugar.
47) Favorite sports team? Dbacks and whatever team my brother is on.
48) Where is the next place you want to travel? INDIA! Anyone want to go? I can't promise you won't suffer from some type of intestinal dysfunction, but I swear it will be amazing.
49) What were you doing at 11 pm last night? Making brownies. 
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? YES, I'm up before noon!

No comments: