6.21.2010

Number fifteen - Go to the zoo. ✓

{transferring this over...}


So, my birthday went from being really packed to, ...not packed at all. haha. But, hey... that's alright. I really wanted to take pictures, so I decided to knock something off the list on day one of this project, and what else is better than taking pictures of awesome animals. So, I went to the zoo :) I seriously love zoos (except the fact that they are slightly depressing), but when I was trying to come up with my list of 25 things, I realized I couldn't  remember the last time I've been to one. So, I went and walked around for a couple of hours and snapped these:







































































































1 comment:

Christina said...

These are so gorgeous! You are becoming the boss of processing. Love your 25 things list so far.